- Proxicity proxy support.
- Luminati proxy configuration is disabled.
- Default email settings shared by all agents on a computer.
- Messages can be sent from an agent to its hosting application when using the API.
- Outdated help file topics.
- Support for historical data when using change tracking.
- New capture command option Exclude from change tracking.
- New command type Page to PDF saves a web page as a PDF file.
- Refresh Document commands cause the debugger to hang.
- Content Grabber may crash when editing commands that consume data.
- The Max. repeats option for link commands does not work.
- The Close Browser command doesn't properly close a browser.
- Links on the startup page don't work when DPI is set to more than 100%.
- Date range data provider.
- New Change Tracking option Track Deletes. This option is turned on by default.
- Input data from non-database sources is now loaded automatically when editing a command that depends on the input data
- Combining the options Change tracking and Old data option Keep All and Export should not be allowed.
- Internal frames are sometimes incorrectly detected as external frames.
- Content Grabber now detects if it should load and parse external frames.
- Unable to set form fields with text containing some special characters.
- Number Range data provider does not work when debugging.
- Content Grabber may crash when processing certain AJAX requests.
- Post and header URL parameters don't work when using a web browser.
- The Request Editor now has the ability to test requests.
- Content Grabber may crash when debugging Exit or Retry commands.
Minor user interface corrections.
- Easier trial activations.
- Support for multiple hosts per serial key.
- User Interface displays incorrectly on some screen resolutions.
- New Web Request editor makes it easier to create complete web requests that include URL, post data and headers.
- When clicking on AJAX URLs in the Browser Activity screen, the Web Request editor will open and provide info about post data and headers.
- New Filter selection tool.
- Exit Or Retry commands now have an option to delete the current data row when exiting.
- Creating list selections while inside a Web Element List command sometimes does not work correctly.
- New option to capture link text when creating a new Link command.
- Content Grabber may crash when a page is not loaded correctly.
- Content Grabber may crash when exporting data to CSV if the agent contains a capture command with content type DateTime and the captured value is an invalid date.
- Minor layout issues on script dialog windows.
- Data replacement does not always work for Regex scripts.
- Content Grabber may crash when executing a command with a selection condition if the selection does not exist.
- Some icons are missing from the command tree when debugging an agent.
- New application menu View HTML displays the raw HTML of the currently selected browser tab.
- The JSON Transformation windows now allows testing transformations.
- Minor layout fixes in the Content Grabber editor.
- Content Grabber crashes when using the option Close Browser After Use on the Agent command.
- Trial activation screens are displayed incorrectly on some screen resolutions.
- The free Nohodo proxy plan is not automatically configured in Content Grabber for trial users.
- Page Transformation commands cause agents to fail.
- Form Field commands not executing an action can cause problems for some sub-commands, such as Download Document commands.
- Page Transformation commands often does not work correctly.
- Condition script documentation is missing from the manual.
- New flow control commands If..ElseIf..Else and Exit or Retry.
- New command Remove Duplicate.
- New command Resolve CAPTCHA.
- New command Manual Navigation.
- Visual Studio templates don't work after switching from 32bit to 64bit.
- An agent may stop or hang when retrying a URL using a Dynamic browser.
- The ListNodes property has been removed from the ScriptParameters class.
- The options Separate output and Export Method are not synchronized in the configuration panel for Group commands, Group in Page Area commands and Web Element List commands.
- Nested Web Element List commands sometimes don't work properly.
- Data export to a separate table sometimes produces incorrect data.
- Agent schedules can now be exported and imported from the Manage Schedules screen.
- The Save As file menu is missing.
- Content Grabber crashes when trying to delete the internal database while no internal database connection is selected.
- Unable to select web elements in the web browser on some computers.
- Unable to start the Content Grabber Windows service.
- Self-contained agents don't work correctly.
- Unable to set the option SQLite Sync.
- Unable to cancel pagination set selection when creating a Pagination command with a pagination set selection.
- When opening a trial agent in a full version of Content Grabber, a message is now displayed to ask if the agent should be converted to a full agent.
- The installer always displays Professional edition, even when installing a Premium or Server edition.
- When creating a 32-bit runtime package on 64-bit Windows, a message will say that a 64-bit runtime package was created, even though a 32-bit package was in fact created.
- Unable to add agent commands in the 2.7.0 trial version.
IMPORANT: Older versions of Content Grabber cannot be upgraded to 2.7.0. All previous installations of Content Grabber must be uninstalled and the full version of Content Grabber 2.7.0 must then be downloaded and installed.
- The software installers for the Premium, Professional and Server editions are now consolidated into a single installer.
- Content Grabber now installs as a 64-bit application on 64-bit Windows.
- The Content Grabber runtime is now available in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
- Unable to set the option SQLite Sync when using SQLite as internal database.
- When using SQLite as internal database, the option SQLite Sync is set to true by default instead of false as intended. This can result in some agents running much slower than they otherwise would.